1. Volunteers Needed:
HGSA is currently looking for dedicated volunteers in the following areas:
Maintenance of Grounds
If you would like to donate your time and skills to HGSA as we move forward
with the growth and rebuilding of HGSA, please contact Mary Senkle at email@example.com to volunteer and donate your time and skills in
listed areas of choice.
* 2. Donation Button: Are you interested in helping HGSA rebuild what was lost in the fires of May 2014? We are now gathering funds for the rebuilding of what we need to move into the next 100 years! All donations are tax deductible. If you wish to be a part of our rebuilding, click here, or on the Donate button in the menu on the right.
* 3. Psychic Fairs: HGSA is proud to announce that we are holding our monthly Psychic Fairs on the first Saturday of each month from 10:00 AM– 4:00 PM.
We hope you come out to see us and get a reading, $20/15 min.
* 4. HGSA would like to receive/collect photographs taken prior to the fire from those who may have snapshots of the HGSA Buildings and Cottages.
Reverend Pete Monroe Scholarship Fund
Rev. Pete was a shining light teaching us to “take time to be friendly”.
Donations be made to the “Rev. Pete Monroe Scholarship Fund”.
The scholarship will be awarded annually to an HGSA Institute Mediumship student.
Donations may be mailed to:
Harmony Grove Spiritualist Association
Please make the check payable to HGSA and mark on the note/memo section “Rev. Pete Monroe Scholarship”.
Some of the activities at Harmony Grove are on hold during the wildfire recovery.
- Sunday Church Services (Active)
- Classes & Workshops (Active)
- Spiritual Counseling
- Spiritual Healing Services (Active)
- Programs for Ordainment, Healing & Mediumship Certification (Active)
- Weekly Message Circles (Active)
- Meditation Gardens & Labyrinth (Active)
- Monthly Psychic Fairs (Active)
- Facilities Available for Weddings, Group Meeting, Retreats & Events
You also may follow updates on Facebook